★ LAST FRIDAY NIGHT ★
Monday, December 20, 2010 | 0 Party[s]

















i Can Forget him .
i Can Forget his name, Forget his face.
i Can Forget his kiss and his warm embrace.
i Can Forget the love i once knew.
i Can Remember he has someone new and better than me
i Can Forget him when they played my song.
i Can Remember when icryed all night long.
i Can Forget how close we're two were.
i Can Remember he has chosen her more than me.
i Can Forget you memorized his walk.
i Can Forget the way he used to talk.
i Can Forget the things he used to say.
i Can Remember hehas gone away.
i Can Forget his laugh, Forget his grin.
i Can Forget the dimples in his chin.
i Can Forget the way he held you tight.
i Can Remember he with her tonight.
i Can Forget the time that went so fast.
i Can Forget the love that moved it's past.
i Can Forget he said he'd leave you never.
i Can Remember that he gone forever in my hearts...
Bonjour
Stranger ?

Hello Peeps !
You have stuck to no where. Welcome to my blog. Respect me and I will respect you too.

• TODAY IS FRIDAY MEANS IT'S PARTY TIME •