★ LAST FRIDAY NIGHT ★
Monday, December 20, 2010 | 0 Party[s]
It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces"

"When you left, I lost a part of me"

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried"

My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.

If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart; you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart.

Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go"

"My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you"

"I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell"

"How could an angel break me heart?"

"Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye"

"Tears are words the hard can't express"

"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime"

"Sometimes the memories are worth the pain"

"Everytime we talk, I fall a little harder"

"You never were and you never will be mine"

"Love is like heaven but can hurt like hell"

"My heart bleeds no more since turning to stone"

"You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it"

"When I see you smile and know that its not for me, that's when I miss you the most"

"You never know what you have until its gone"

"The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone"

"Take a look at me now, cause there's just an empty space. And you coming back to me is against all odds and that's what I've got to face."


do you know how much i love you ? now all this memory will gone for good . i promise my self that i'll will let you go . and i wouldn't never find you anymore . because you has someone can make you happy , can make your hearts stop bleeding . . . now , i found someone love me more than you . he can make me happy more than what you did . thanks for all you gave to me . and all spirit . but hey , i can stop loving you because now i know , i love him more than you :)
Bonjour
Stranger ?

Hello Peeps !
You have stuck to no where. Welcome to my blog. Respect me and I will respect you too.

• TODAY IS FRIDAY MEANS IT'S PARTY TIME •