★ LAST FRIDAY NIGHT ★
YOU'RE TOO LATE
Monday, December 20, 2010 | 0 Party[s]
every minutes  every second you had a change to say ..

why did you use that time ? to say how much you feel ..
its too late .. but its okey , i think i'll never deserve to feel your love again
she better than me , and i know your hearts say the same things

when the time my tears fallin down , its not you the one who hugs me
when the time i'am happy , its not you the one whos makes me laugh
i know you too perfects too take my little pieces heart .
too perfect to deserve my kiss .too perfects to deserve my hug 
because you can get much more 

and i don't blame you
i never did . because these three words always play in my hearts :
i love you
did you know ?

i know i'am crazy .
but have i told you lately ,
you're the reason make me fly in the open sky
i don't want to disturb you anymore 

i will go far from you .
to forget about us
i hope you do the same
our memory is history

now , you're free  

goodbye true love <3
Bonjour
Stranger ?

Hello Peeps !
You have stuck to no where. Welcome to my blog. Respect me and I will respect you too.

• TODAY IS FRIDAY MEANS IT'S PARTY TIME •