★ LAST FRIDAY NIGHT ★
:) you (:
Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 0 Party[s]
you're everything to me
you're my candle when i need a light
you're me pillow when i cry
you're my teddy when i need a hug
for short , you're my everything

why can't you just kill me ?
why can't you just kick me ?
why can't you just slap me ?
why can't you just block me ?
why can't you just forget me?

why can't you accept my love ? 

tell me you hate me
tell me you hate look me
tell me i'm ugly
tell me i'm a bitch
tell me i'm an idiot
tell me that i shouldn't love you
i'm crying
hits my head with things around me
force myself to forget you
i can't sleep
i can't eat

do you know what i think about ?
i think about  YOU
do you know how much pain i felt ?
do you know HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ?
why can't you understand ?
pleasee , let me hold you
pleasee , hug me
please , i begging you
don't leave this weak and un-strong heart 
to sacrifice for your love again
i'm not strong enough to fight back
give me a change
although i keep saying goodbye
i never mean it 
can you understand ?
do you love her more ?
if so , keep saying goodbye and hate me
keep avoiding me 

i just want you to know
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU :'(


should have done that
I should have ignored it
like something i couldn't see
I shouldn't have looked at you at all
I should have run away
I should have acted like i didn't hear it
like something I couldn't hear.
I shouldn't have listened to love at all

Without a word , you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold your breath but you ran away like this
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
what should I say next?
my closed lips were surprised on their own
coming without any words
Why does it hurts so much?
Why does it hurts continuously ?
Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore
And that you are not here anymore
Otherwise, it's the same as before.
Bonjour
Stranger ?

Hello Peeps !
You have stuck to no where. Welcome to my blog. Respect me and I will respect you too.

• TODAY IS FRIDAY MEANS IT'S PARTY TIME •