★ LAST FRIDAY NIGHT ★
againn?
Thursday, February 3, 2011 | 0 Party[s]
staring from the start 
i never thought this would happend between you and me
do you know how much i love you ?
believe in you?
sacrifice just for you ?
why can't you appreciate what i done ?
and i just can't stop loving you
the pain in my heart vanish , after you make me smile
my problem just flow away 
but , that just being a sweet memory 
although you make me sad , mad and hurt me
my feeling to you 
never gone
i always love you
all this day , i keep thinking
should i just throw away this feeling 
that i created ?
i'm cry , cry and keep crying
that all i do
thinking for person who doesn't love you back
doesn't it hurt badly ?
would you cry if you see the one you love
with someone else ?
would you sacrifice to someone you love ?
would you sacrifice anything to make him/her smile ?
now , tell me , do you got spirit when all your doin is not being appreciate ?
i think , heart broken , crying and mad ?
erm , thats is all :')  thanks you ! ♥
Bonjour
Stranger ?

Hello Peeps !
You have stuck to no where. Welcome to my blog. Respect me and I will respect you too.

• TODAY IS FRIDAY MEANS IT'S PARTY TIME •