★ LAST FRIDAY NIGHT ★
not the end
Thursday, February 3, 2011 | 0 Party[s]
stop saying 
stop saying 
stop saying
goodbye !
please ,
just stop
please
don't go
please , let me near you

i miss you
i miss your warms hug
i miss your warms lips
i miss your warms voice
i miss everything about you

why you keep saying goodbye ?
why can't i near you ?
why can't i hold you?

you think saying goodbye will makes this over?
you're wrong
its make me hurt even more
but
its okey , i admit
i'm not strong enough
i try to let you stay
i try to sacrifice even more
i try to begging you stay
but 
i get a heart broken 
blood all over me
tears , cannot stop fallin everytime
i think about you

but , you make it worst
don't hate him ,
keep hating me
i'm the one that guilty
right ?
i'm the one should be blame because loving him
its okey
although i'm not strong enough
i just can cry and pray :')
the



(take from about sofea blogger...) end ?
Bonjour
Stranger ?

Hello Peeps !
You have stuck to no where. Welcome to my blog. Respect me and I will respect you too.

• TODAY IS FRIDAY MEANS IT'S PARTY TIME •